Monday, June 29, 2009
Regular Sunday
Well yesterday was a great day. Of course I went to church then afterward we decided that we were going to go to my parents house so we got already to go and told Dallen to get ready and then he asked Mariah (which is Dan's step daughter) if she waned to go with us, she kind of hesitated but then decided to come. That was the first time my family had ever met her. We had a blast there like usual, we watched cheerleaders on a plane (home video), played corners, mafia and also a new game my brothers made up called Ninja! We had dinner there also my mom is such a good cook. When I was dropping everyone off they said they had a really good time, which I am glad. Well I know this is a little dull but my life has been dull lately!! lol jk just really routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i didn't know you had a blog? it looks like you just started. Good to hear your doing well with the wedding. Can't wait for you guys!
ReplyDelete