Friday, March 25, 2011

Parent Teacher Confrence!

I went to my very first parent teacher conference by myself with Dallen yesterday. Dan had to work late so I had to take him, let me tell you I was a little nervous about it. We sat waiting for the teacher who was about 45 minutes behind schedule, anticipating and waiting to hear what Dallen had been up to with school. I played games with Dallen while waiting for his teacher to be done with his other student and parent. Overall his teacher had nothing but praise for Dallen and how he is very respectful and very smart kid. Its nice to hear that we are raising such a awesome kid. No we just need to make sure he keeps up with his homework by actually bringing it home and turning it in on time. Being a parent definitely has its rewards and also its trials but you do the best you can and hope that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment