Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wow it really has been a long time since I last wrote. Well for those that don't know Dan and I had a little girl her name is Ella she was born September 24, 2012 10lb 2 oz and 21 inches long. She is my everything. She has started to smile a lot and now is laughing. She turned from her stomach to her back last night. I was so proud to see how smart she is. She is so beautiful. Lets see Dan is still doing school and work full time so life is still crazy that way I am still working full time...unfortunately I am not able to stay home with sweet Ella. Dallen is in 7th grade and loves his little sister so much. It is so fun to watch those two interact with each other.
Zane met Ella around October 2012 when I dropped off presents for his birthday. It was fun to see him with her too. He is growing up so fast, he turned 5 in October and is in preschool. I have a lot of contact with Eric and Tara and see Zane so much more than I did before. I love the relationship I have with them is so great. They are awesome and are such good parents. It's cool that Ella and Zane will have some kind of relationship with one another.
Christmas was fun this year even though Ella had no idea what was going on it was so fun to have a little one with us this year. We were with my family for Christmas eve and part of Christmas day, then went to Dan's grandmas house for Christmas dinner. It was a couple of days. Well one of my new years goals is to write better with this blog so hopefully I can continue to keep up with it. Well until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment